SIGN UP NOW FOR 2017 TO JOIN OUR WEEKLY MONDAY AND FORTNIGHTLY THURSDAY HALF DAY CLASSES.
WATCH HERE FOR OCCASIONAL AFTERNOON SESSIONS THAT ENABLE THE MORNING GROUPS TO HAVE SOME WHOLE DAYS TO MAKE WORK!
Do make contact if current class times below don’t suit in case more are planned. Currently Art Classes Suffolk offers two half day morning sessions and occasional Monday afternoon sessions at Walberswick Village Hall in term time.
- Monday half day classes 9.30 – 12.30 (+ rounding up to approx 1pm): January 9th – April 3rd (No session on Feb 13th half term). 12 sessions = £120 x 2 / £240
- Thursday Fortnightly half day classes 9.30 – 12.30 (+ rounding up to approx 1pm): January 5th & 19th, February 2nd & 16th, March 2nd, 16th & 30th and April 6th. 8 sessions = £160
- Monday half day classes 9.30 – 12.30 (+ rounding up to approx 1pm): April 24th – July 24th (No sessions on May 1st & 29th. BH &half term). 12 sessions = £120 x 2 / £240
- Thursday Fortnightly half day classes 9.30 – 12.30 (+ rounding up to approx 1pm): April 27th, May 11th & 25th, June 8th & 22nd, July 6th & 20th. 7 sessions = £140
Payment for half day mornings paid half termly/termly in advance to guarantee a place. Good quality paper, endless drawing subjects and refreshments are provided. Catch-up is offered wherever possible in alternative class on different day. (Taken in the same term as missed session. You can also bring along an enthusiastic friend instead if you cannot make up session. Do always check beforehand though).
Suffolk Studio Specials.
- WATCH THIS SPACE FOR FORTHCOMING WORKSHOPS in a private studio and garden. Located in a working Suffolk studio within a beautiful half wild, half cultivated garden. Individual and group tuition throughout with full introductions and demonstrations given to introduce new materials or approaches and/or greatly extend ability.
Cost & Dates : TBC. A non-refundable deposit will secure a place when details are advertised.
- One to one and small group classes Prices start at £30 per hour for 1-2 students sharing and increase with additional student numbers. Practical classes are two hours minimum.
- Private home visits Fee varies according to distance, attendees and subject.
- Gift vouchers are also available. Initiate a friend!
Please use contact details for further information. Advanced booking is essential.